Join our team in enhancing the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities in South Coast Massachusetts
Responsibilities to include:
• Provide direct care services to individuals with intellectual disabilities
• Lead community-based outings and activities
• Help individuals to live independently in their homes
• Support individuals in group and one-to-one settings
• Maintain flexible schedule (Weekend Availability Preferred)
• High School/GED
• Must be 18 years of age
• Current valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
• Able to successfully pass a CORI check
• Able to become First Aid/CPR certified and complete Human rights training
Opportunities to work in Fall River, Dartmouth, New Bedford, Fairhaven, Acushnet, Rochester, Marion, Wareham, and Buzzard’s Bay.
Bilingual ASL applicants encouraged to apply.
Part-time weekend and weekday shifts available
Respond to this listing with a resume and/or visit our office at 105 Sconticut Neck Road, Fairhaven MA to complete an application.
Job Type: Part-time